Oregon Product Liability Attorneys
If you were a victim of a defective product you should do the following:
- Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238-1010 for a free initial consultation. If an attorney does not answer the phone, a legal assistant will take down your initial information and an attorney will get back to you usually within 24 hours.
- Keep all records of any purchase.
- Take photos of the defective product and of your injuries.
- Notify the person who sold you the product and the manufacturer that you were injured.
- Document your injuries by seeking prompt medical attention.
- Keep track of any lost income or wages.
- Write a letter or have Clark Law and Associates, LLC write a letter on your behalf requesting the entity responsible for the defective product to preserve evidence
- Preserve all evidence and document the manner in which any evidence has been transported.
- If applicable, have the product independently tested.
- If your claim is against a governmental agency, hire Clark Law and Associates, LLC to do tort claim notice for you within 180 days under ORS 30.275.