Select Page

Oregon Police Misconduct

The attorneys at Clark Law and Associates, LLC, based out of Portland, handle cases involving police abuse, false arrest, wrongful imprisonment, police negligence and/or police brutality cases involving the deadly use of force, and Oregon tort claims. Jennie Clark and her team prefer cases in Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington Counties but will consider cases in all of Oregon, especially those which involve wrongful imprisonment or arrest, or the excessive use of force.

Although Jennie and the team at Clark Law and Associates, LLC, prefer cases in Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington Counties, they consider cases in all of Oregon, which involve wrongful imprisonment, wrongful arrest, excessive use of force, or wrongful death.

During Ms. Clark’s first year of law school, she volunteered a day of her time interviewing hundreds of high school students who had been brutalized by the police in the Sacramento, California area. She found the students’ testimonies credible and very disturbing. She realized that if police officers would brutalize school children, then nobody is truly safe, and addressing police misconduct is essential to protecting the fundamentals of any democracy and the safety of all of us.

If you or a loved one have been victimized or brutalized by the police, we’re here to help. Give our Portland law firm a call at (503) 238-1010 to see how the team of lawyers at Clark Law and Associates, LLC, can help you and your loved ones. You don’t have to be a victim of the police.

Time Limitations Apply:  As a matter of company policy we only accept police misconduct cases in which tort claim notice is provided within 180 days.  We do not accept cases in which there are pending criminal charges.  However, we can assist with tort claim notices while criminal charges are still pending on an hourly basis.

If you fail to submit a timely tort claim notice, you may still have federal claims available.  Another attorney may be willing to accept your case. Oregon State Bar Referral

Clark Law and Associates, LLC, does not handle police misconduct cases in the state of Washington.